Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pictures from the journey thus far





This is me after my first day at my internship with my bag of s.w.a.g. (Stuff We All Get) from AMIDEAST. Inside is a city map of Tunis, cultural brochures with touristy site around the country in English, an explanation of the organization, and contact information for all the senior staff. I thought it was sweet.









Below is a picture of a ferry that is similar to the Splendid ferry that I took across the Mediterranean to Tunis. I am still amazed that these boats fun all year round.















And finally, a view of my international flight and the rows of people settling in for our overnight flight from Washington D.C. to Frankfurt. Hurray for travel, and double hurray for arriving (mostly) without complications.

No comments:

Post a Comment